A discourse about the state of true happinesse : Deliuered in certaine sermons in Oxford, and at St. Pauls Crosse. By Robert Bolton ...
- Other Title:
- Discourse of true happinesse.
- The seventh edition, corrected and amended, with a table thereunto annexed.
- At London : Imprinted by Iohn Legatt, for Edmund Weaver, and are to be sold at the Greyhound in Pauls Church-yard, 1638.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 214,  pages)
- Happiness -- Religious aspects -- Early works to 1800.
- Running title reads: A discourse of true happinesse.
With two final contents leaves.
Reproduction of the original in Cambridge University Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 914:04) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 3234.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|