The faithfull surveyour : discovering divers errours in land measuring, and showing how to measure all manner of ground, and to plot it, and to prove the shutting by the chain onely ... / by George Atwell.
- Other records:
- [Cambridge?] : Printed for the author at the charges of Nathanael Rowls, 1658.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 143 pages) : illustrations
- Surveying -- Early works to 1800.
- "Teaching likewise the making and use of a new and general instrument called a pandoron ... to this is added a discovery of divers secrets touching conveying and cleansing of water, flowing, and drayning of grounds, quenching houses on fire, &c. : with an appendix unfolding errours in board and timber-measure, with directions for making a carpenters-ruler."
Reproduction of original in the Trinity College, Cambridge University.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1221:22) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing A4163.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|