By the King. A proclamation for the apprehension of Richard Smith, a popish priest, stiled, and calling himselfe, the Bishop of Calcedon..
- Other Title:
- Proclamation for the apprehension of Richard Smith
- Imprinted at London : By Bonham Norton, and Iohn Bill, printers to the Kings most excellent Maiestie, M.DC.XXVIII. 
- Early English books online
- Government document
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Smith, Richard, 1566-1655 -- Early works to 1800.
Catholics -- Legal status, laws, etc. -- England -- Early works to 1800.
- Dated at end: White-Hall, the eleuenth day of December, in the fourth yeere of our reigne ..
Arms 11; Steele notation: an gence extent.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C2:2) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 8911
Early English books tract supplement interim guide 506.h.11
- Charles I, King of England, 1600-1649.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|