The method of physick : containing the causes, signes, and cures of inward diseases in mans body, from the head to the foot. Whereunto is added, the forme and rule of making remedies and medicines, which our physitions commonly use at this day ... By Philip Barrough.
- Other Title:
- Methode of phisicke
- The eighth edition.
- London : Printed by George Miller dwelling in Black-Fryers, MDCXXXIX. 
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 477,  pages)
- Medicine -- Early works to 1800.
- With seven final contents pages.
Reproduction of the original in Cambridge University Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 696:07) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 1516.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|