Innocency no shield against envy : A sermon preached on Friday, April 11. being the fast-day appointed by the Kings proclamation to seek reconciliation with God, &c. By George Topham, rector of Boston in Lincolnshire. Perused and approved of by the right Reverend father in God, Thomas, Lord Bishop of Lincoln.
- London : printed for Thomas Fox, and are to be sold at his shop at the Angel in Westminster-Hall, 1679.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 36,  pages)
- Sermons, English -- 17th century.
- Local subjects:
- Bible. O.T.. Psalms LIX, 3. -- Sermons -- Early works to 1800.
- With a final advertisement leaf.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2100:12) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) T1906.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|