Sions svveets, or, The spouses spikenard; : and mysticall myrrhe / by Thomas Barnes, preacher of Gods vvord at St Margretts in New-fifth-street. London..
- Other Title:
- Sions sweets, or, The spouses spikenard
- London : Printed by I.D. for Nathaniell Newbery: and are to be sold at his shop at the signe of the Starre vnder St Peters Church in Corn-hill, and in Popes head Alley., 1624..
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 77 pages)
- Sermons, English -- 17th century.
Bible. O.T.. Song of Solomon I, 12-14. -- Sermons -- Early works to 1800.
- To the right vvorshipfull, the Lady Barrington ...
The spouses spikenard
- Signatures: A² B-L⁴ (last leaf blank)
Title vignette; head-pieces; engraved initials.
Bibliographical references in marginal notes.
Reproduction of original in: Birmingham Reference Library (Birmingham, England).
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 2203:9) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 1477.5.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|