Whereas by proclamation dated the fifth day of May, 1684, we the Lord Deputy and Council, did for the reasons therein exprest, restrain the transportation of all sorts of corn, meal and mault, out of this kingdom, unto any place whatsoever beyond the seas untill Michaelmas next ... / by the Lord Deputy and Council, Arran.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- By the Lord Lieutenant and Council, Arran.
- Dublin : Printed by Benjamin Took ... and are to be sold by Mary Crooke ..., 
- Early English books online
1 online resource (1 broadside)
- Ireland -- History -- 1649-1775.
Ireland -- Politics and government -- 17th century.
Grain trade -- Law and legislation -- Ireland.
- Title from first 7 lines of text.
Statement of responsibility transposed from head of title.
"Given at the Council chamber in Dublin the 21th. day of June, 1684."
Reproduction of original in the Society of Antiquaries Library, London.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1595:15) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing I747
- Arran, Richard Butler, Earl of, -1686.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|