The lamentacion of a synner, made by the moste vertuous Lady quene Caterine, bewailyng the ignoraunce of her blind life: set foorth & put in print at the instant desire of the right gracious lady Caterine duchesse of Suffolke, and the ernest request of the right honourable Lord William Parre, Marquesse of Northampton
- Other Title:
- Lamentacion of a sinner.
- [Imprinted at London : In Fletestrete at the signe of the Sunne ouer agaynst the conduyte by Edvvarde VVhitchurche, the .xxviii. day of Marche the yere of our lorde. M.D.XLVIII. ]
- Early English books online
1 online resource ( pages)
- Catharine Parr, Queen, consort of Henry VIII, King of England, 1512-1548 -- Early works to 1800.
Christian life -- Early works to 1800.
- Preface by William Cecil, Baron Burghley.
Imprint from colophon.
Signatures: A ² A-G H⁴.
Running title reads: The lamentacion of a sinner.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 30:10) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 4828.
- Burghley, William Cecil, Baron, 1520-1598.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|