A bold challenge of an itinerant preacher / modestly answered by a local minister to whom the same was sent and delivered: and severall letters thereupon.
- [London : publisher not identified], Printed in the year, 1652.
- Early English books online
1 online resource ( pages)
- Powell, Vavasor, 1617-1670 -- Early works to 1800.
Separatists -- England -- Early works to 1800.
Lay preaching -- Early works to 1800.
- A local minister = George Griffith.
Mostly in Latin.
Includes a letter signed on page : 19 day of Jun. 1652. Red Castle. Vavasor Powell.
Annotation on Thomason copy: "June 10". Inserted in title after 'preacher": "V.P."; after 'minister': "G.G.".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Place of publication from wing.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Thomason Tracts ; 102:E667) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) G1996.
- Powell, Vavasor, 1617-1670.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|