The first part of Protestants proofes, for Catholikes religion and recusancy : Taken only from the vvritings, of such Protestant doctors and diuines of England, as haue beene published in the raigne of his Majesty ouer this kingdome.
- Other Title:
- Of Protestant proofes, for Catholike religion.
- [England : Printed by the English secret press], Anno Domini. 1607.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 5-40 pages)
- Catholic Church -- Apologetic works -- Early works to 1800.
Protestantism -- Controversial literature -- Early works to 1800.
- Attributed to Richard Broughton.
Identification of printer from STC.
Running title reads: Of Protestant proofes, for Catholike religion.
E3v has the imprint of a French edition: A Paris. Chez François Gueffier, demeurant deuant la College de Cambray. M.D.C.VII.
Reproduction of the original in the Bodleian Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 933:19) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 20448.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|