By the King, a proclamation for the more effectual and speedy discovery and prosecution of the Popish Plot
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Proclamation for the more effectual and speed discovery and prosecution of the Popish Plot.
- London : Printed by John Bill, Thomas Newcomb, and Henry Hills ..., 1679.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (1 broadside)
- Popish Plot, 1678.
Great Britain -- History -- Charles II, 1660-1685.
Proclamations -- Great Britain.
- "Given at our court at Whitehall, the one and thirtieth day of October, 1679. In the one and thirtieth year of our reign."
Reproduction of original in the Harvard University Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1547:2) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing C3492
- Charles II, King of England, 1630-1685.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|