By the King and Queen, a proclamation for dissolving this present Parliament and declaring the speedy calling [of] another
- Other records:
- London : Printed by Charles Bill, and the executrix of Thomas Newcomb ..., 1689.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (1 broadside)
- Great Britain -- History -- William and Mary, 1689-1702.
Proclamations -- Great Britain.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1689-1702.
- "Given at our court at Whitehall the sixth day of February 1689, in the first year of our reign."
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1679:18) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing W2589
- William III, King of England, 1650-1702.
Mary II, Queen of England, 1662-1694.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|