The office and duty of executors, or, A treatise of wills and executors directed to testators in the choice of their executors and contrivance of their wills : with direction for executors in the execution of their office according to the law, and for creditors in the recovery of their debts : with divers other particulars, very useful and profitable for all persons, be they either executors, creditors or debtors / compiled out of the body of the common law, by Thomas Wentworth ... ; to which is added An appendix ... by T.M.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Treatise of wills and executors.
- London : Printed for Henry Twyford ..., 1676.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 373, , 69 pages)
- Executors and administrators -- England.
Wills -- England.
- "An appendix to the office and duty of an executor" has special t.p. and separate pagination.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1679:7) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing W1362
- Manley, Thomas, 1628-1690.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|