The office and duty of executors : directing testators in making of their wills, executors in the due execution of their office, and creditors in the recovery of their [de]bts ... / compiled out of the body of the common-law, with mention of such statutes as are incidents hereunto.
- Other records:
- The second addition, corrected and amended.
- London : Printed for Ric. Hodgkinsonne, with the permision of the assignes of John Moore ..., 1641.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 420 [id est 402],  pages)
- Executors and administrators -- England.
Wills -- England.
- Attributed to Wentworth by Wing and NUC pre-1956 imprints.
Imperfect: pages 192-193 and 255-270 lacking; stained, tightly bound and torn, with some loss of printing.
Reproduction of original in the Harvard Law School Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1679:6) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) W1358A
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|