A true relation of a great and wonderfull victory otained by Captain Ashton and the Parliaments forces, against the Earl of Derby at Whalley in Lancashire. : As it was certified in a letter from a gentleman there, to a member of the House of Commons. For which great mercie they have apointed a day of thanksgiving.
- London : Printed for Edw. Husbands, and are to be sold at his shop in the middle Temple, May 8. 1643.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (8 pages)
- Ashton, Ralph, active 17th century -- Early works to 1800.
- Local subjects:
- Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649 -- Campaigns -- Early works to 1800. (search)
Whalley (Lancashire) -- History, Military -- Early works to 1800. (search)
- Signed at end: E. F.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Thomason Tracts ; 18:E100) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) F17.
- E. F.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|