What is truth? or, The patern in the mount : wherein many places of scripture are (in pursuit of truth, and the churches peace) explained, and, therein, the most dangerous errours in doctrine and manners (both modern and ancient) are clearly detected & refelled / by Thomas Harby.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- What is truth?
Patern in the mount.
- London : Printed for the author, 1673.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 345 pages)
- Truth -- Religious aspects -- Christianity -- Biblical teaching.
- Reproduction of original in Cambridge University Library.
Errata: pages 345.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 961:15) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing H687
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|