A pensiue mans practise : Very profitable for all persons: wherein are contained very deuout and necessary prayers for sundry godly purposes, with requisite perswasions before euerie prayer. Newly corrected and amended by the author after aboue forty impressions. Written by I. Norden.
- Standardized Title:
- Pensive mans practise. Part 1
- Other Title:
- Pensive mans practise
- Imprinted at London : by Iohn Beale, for Thomas Pauier, 1624.
- Early English books online
1 online resource ([9+], 4-258,  pages)
- Prayers -- Early works to 1800.
- Signatures: [A]¹² B-M¹² (-[A]2-[A]11).
Reproduction of original in the Folger Shakespeare Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 2082:12) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 18624.5
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|