The art of warre, or militarie discourses : of leavying, marching, encamping; and embattailing an armie. Of building, defending, and expugning forts and fortified cities. Of ordinance, petards, and fireworks. Of the severall duties of officers, and souldiers. Of the Grecian, and Romane militia, and forming of battaillons; &c. By the Lord of Praissac. Englished by I.C.
- Standardized Title:
- Discours militaires. English
- Other Title:
- Short method for the easie resolving of any militarie question propounded
- Cambridge : printed by Roger Daniel, printer to that famous Universitie, 1639.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 202, , 8 pages, plates) : illustrations
- Military art and science -- Early works to 1800.
- A translation, by John Cruso, of: Du Praissac. Les discours militaires.
"A short method for the easie resoluing of any militarie question propounded" has separate dated title page and pagination; register is continuous.
Signatures: A-N ([par.])² O⁶.
Reproduction of original in the Folger Shakespeare Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 2076:7) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 7365.8
- Cruso, John, -1681.
- Short method for the easie resolving of any militarie question propounded.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|