A true account and declaration of the horrid conspiracy against the late King, His present Majesty and the government : as it was order'd to be published by His late Majesty.
- Other records:
- [London] : Printed by Thomas Newcomb, 1685.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 167 pages)
- Rye House Plot, 1683.
- Attributed by Wing to Thomas Sprat.
Proclamation of King James II testifying to the truth of this account: pages -.
Reproduction of original in the Harvard University Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1368:6) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing S5065.
- James II, King of England, 1633-1701.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|