Christ's righteousness a believer's surest plea for eternal life, or, The doctrine of justification by the imputation of the righteousness of Christ : stated, cleared, and vindicated in several sermons on Rom. 3. 22 / by Michael Harrison, minister of Casfield in Bucks.
- Other Title:
- Doctrine of justification by the imputation of the righteousness of Christ.
- London : Printed for Nathanael Ranew, 1691.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 55 pages)
- Bible. N.T. Romans III, 22 -- Sermons.
Sermons, English -- 17th century.
- Includes bibliographical references.
Reproduction of original in the Huntington Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1230:26) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing H902.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|