A congratulary poem on the Right Honourable Sir Patience Ward, Knight and Baronet, Lord Mayor of the City of London
- Standardized Title:
- Congratulatory poem on the Right Honourable Sir Patience Ward, Knight and Baronet, Lord Mayor of the City of London.
- London : printed for Rich. Janaway, 1680.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Ward, Patience, Sir, 1629-1696 -- Poetry -- Early works to 1800.
- Local subjects:
- London (England) -- Politics and government -- 17th century -- Early works to 1800.
- Signed at end: W.W.
Verse - "As when ambassadors from princes come,".
A variant (Wing W143) has title in a different setting with "congratulatory" in place of "congratulary".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 21243:158) s1999 miun s
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|