By the Parliament. A proclamation for the discovery and apprehending of Charls Stuart, and other traytors his adherents and abettors.
- Other Title:
- Proclamation for the discovery and apprehending of Charls Stuart, and other traytors his adherents and abettors
- London : Printed by John Field, Printer to the Parliament of England, 1651.
- Early English books online
- Government document
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Charles II, King of England, 1630-1685 -- Early works to 1800.
Royalists -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1649-1660 -- Early works to 1800.
- Order to print dated: Wednesday the Tenth of September. 1651. Signed: Hen: Scobell, Cleric. Parliamenti.
With engraving of Parliamentary seal at head of text.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Thomason Tracts ; 246:669f16) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition, 1994) E2194.
Steele, I, 2952.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|