A declaration of the Lords and Commons of Parliament assembled at Oxford. : Of their proceedings touching a treaty for peace and the refusall thereof; with the severall letters and answers that passed therein.
- Other Title:
- Of their proceedings touching a treaty for peace and the refusall thereof
- Bristoll : Printed by Robert Barker and John Bill printers to the Kings Most Excellent Majesty, MDC. XLIIII. 
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 28 pages)
- Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649 -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1642-1649 -- Early works to 1800.
- Declaration on t.p. dated: March 19, 1643.
Title within ornamental border, headpieces, initials.
Reproduction of original in: Corpus Christi College (University of Oxford). Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2976:22) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) E1356H
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1625-1649 : Charles I)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|