A song in the first part of Don Quixote / set to musick by Mr Henry Purcell, sung by Mr Bowman and exactly engrav'd by T: Cross.
- Standardized Title:
- Don Quixote. Let the dreadful engines
- Other Title:
- Let the dreadful engines
- [London : publisher not identified, circa 1704]
- Early English books online
- Musical score
1 online resource (1 score ( leaves))
- Songs (High voice) with continuo.
Incidental music -- Excerpts.
- The mad scene (Z. 578/3), sung in act 4 of T. D'Urfey's 'The comical history of Don Quixote'.
For high voice and continuo (unfigured bass).
First line: Let the dreadfull engines of eternall will.
In: A collection of songs by severall masters / [collected by] Francis Norton.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English Books; tract supplement ; A8:2) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Early English Books tract supplement interim guide K.7.I.2
- Boman, John, ca. 1651?-1739.
Cross, Thomas, active 1632-1682.
D'Urfey, Thomas, 1653-1723.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|