A song on Queen Ann's coronation / the words by Mr. Tate, set and sung by Mr. Abell, and exactly engrav'd by Tho: Cross.
- Standardized Title:
- Aloud proclaim the cheerful sound
- Other Title:
- Aloud, aloud, aloud proclaim
- [London : publisher not identified, circa 1704]
- Early English books online
- Musical score
1 online resource (1 score ( leaves))
- Anne, Queen of Great Britain, 1665-1714 -- Coronation -- Songs and music.
Songs (High voice) with continuo.
- Song for high voice and continuo (figured bass).
In: A collection of songs by severall masters / [collected by] Francis Norton.
Imperfect: stained with slight loss of text.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English Books; tract supplement ; A8:2) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Early English Books tract supplement interim guide K.7.I.2
- Tate, Nahum, 1652-1715.
Cross, Thomas, active 1632-1682.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|