A quickening word for the hastening a sluggish soul to a seasonable answer to the divine call / published by a poor sinner that found it such to him. Being the last sermon preached in the First Church of Boston upon Isaiah 55.6 by the pastor there, on the 24th of the fifth moneth, 1670.
- Other Title:
- Quickening word for a sluggish soul
- Cambridge : Printed by S. G[reen] and M. J[ohnson], 1670.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (21 pages)
- Bible. O.T. Isaiah LV, 6 -- Sermons -- Early works to 1800.
Sermons, American -- Early works to 1800.
- Attributed to John Oxenbridge. Cf. Wing (2nd edition).
Printer's names suggested by Wing (2nd edition).
Imperfect: some pages have faded printing.
Reproduction of original in: New York Public Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2956:7) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) O837A
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|