The triumphant reception of His Most Sacred Majesty, King William III. : in his passage through the city of London, to his royal palace, on his return from Flanders, after a firm conclusion of peace, November the 16th. 1697. : A heroick poem.
- [London] : Printed; and sold by the booksellers of London, 
- Early English books online
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages)) : illustrations
- English poetry -- 17th century.
Grand Alliance, War of the, 1689-1697 -- Peace -- Poetry -- Early works to 1800.
William III, King of England, 1650-1702 -- Poetry -- Early works to 1800.
- Broadsides -- England -- 17th century.
- Place and date of publication suggested by Wing.
Reproduction of original in the Harvard University Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books; 1641-1700 ; 2899:56) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition), T2293aA
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|