Antichrist in spirit unmasked: or, Quakerism a great delusion. : Being an answer to a pamphlet lately published and dispersed in and about Deptford in Kent, intituled The Christianity of the people commonly called Quakers. Which they say is asserted against the unjust charge of their being no Christians, upon several questions relating to those matters wherein their Christian belief is questioned. By which pamphlet they would perswade the world that the Quakers are Christians. In which answer you have their deceit detected, their pretended faith examined and proved a counterfeit / by Edw. Paye ...
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Quakerism a great delusion
- London, : [publisher not identified], printed in the year, 1692.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (87 pages)
- Christianity of the people commonly called Quakers -- Early works to 1800.
Society of Friends -- Controversial literature -- Early works to 1800.
- Reproductions of originals in the Trinity College Library, Cambridge University (1365:2) and Haverford College Library (2913:12a).
Electronic reproduction. s1999 miun s
Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999-
(Early English books online)
Digital version of: (Early English books; 1641-1700 ; 2913:12a, 1365:2)
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition), P883
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|