To the King's most excellent Majestie; the humble petition of Arthur Earl of Anglesey, Viscount Valentia, one of His Majesties most honourable privie council : Sir John Ayton Knight, and Usher of the Black Rod, Charles VVhitacre, Peter Rycaut, Henry Elwes, and John VVhitfield, Esquires, on the behalf of themselves and other creditors of Sir Edward Littleton VVilliam Courten, and Sir Paul Pinder deceased.
- Other Title:
- To the King's most excellent Majesty the humble petition of Arthur Earl of Anglesey
- [London? : publisher not identified, 1677?]
- Early English books online
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- East India Company -- Early works to 1800.
Collecting of accounts -- England -- Early works to 1800.
Debtor and creditor -- England -- Early works to 1800.
- Broadsides -- England -- London -- 17th century.
- Place of Publication:
- Great Britain England London.
- Place and date of publication suggested by Wing (2nd edition, 1994).
Reproduction of original in: Worcester College (University of Oxford). Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 3028:19) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition, 1994), A3176A
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|