The French beau : a comedy, acted by His Majesty's servants, at the New Theatre in Little-Lincolns-Inn-Fields.
- London : Printed for William Brown, Stationer, at the Ink-Bottle near St. James's (where you may be furnished with most new plays, and all manner of stationary wares, and sold by John Nutt, near Stationers-Hall, 1699.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 47 pages)
- Adulterers -- England -- Drama -- Early works to 1800.
- Plays -- England -- London -- 17th century.
- Place of Publication:
- Great Britain England London.
- Author suggested by Wing (2nd edition, 1994)
Reproduction of original in: Worcester College (University of Oxford). Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 3055:18) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition, 1994), P2328A
- Brown, William, bookseller.
Nutt, John, bookseller.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|