The poor doubting Christian drawn unto Christ : wherein the main lets and hinderances, which keep men from comming to Christ, are discovered, with special helps to recover Gods favour / by Tho. Hooker.
- London : Printed by John Macock, for Luke Fawne, at the sign of the Parrot in S. Paul's Church-yard, 1664.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 1-118, 115-185 pages)
- Christian life -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- Great Britain England London.
- Numbers 115-118 are repeated in the pagination.
On verso of title page: Imprimatur, Tho. Weeks. 6. May 1637.
Imperfect: Tightly bound with some loss of printing.
Reproduction of original in: National Library of Ireland.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 3065:3) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition, 1994), H2651E
- Macock, John, printer.
Fawne, Luke, -1666, bookseller.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|