A letter from Chester of the 29th of July. : Giving an account of the state of Londonderry and Iniskilling and of the defeat the men of Iniskilling have lately given the Irish ...
- London : Printed for John Amery, at the Peacock in Fleet-Street and are to be sold by Randal Taylor, near Stationer's Hall, 1689.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Ireland -- History -- War of 1689-1691 -- Early works to 1800.
Londonderry (Northern Ireland : County) -- History -- Early works to 1800.
Enniskillen (Northern Ireland) -- History -- Early works to 1800.
- Broadsides -- England -- 17th century.
- Caption title.
Imprint taken from colophon.
Reproduction of original in: Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2954:13) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) L1452B
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|