The [se]cond part of the Booke of Christian exercise, appertayning to resolution. or, A Christian directory, guiding all men vnto theyr [sic] saluation. / VVritten by the former authour. R.P..
- Standardized Title:
- Booke of Christian exercise. Part 2.
- Other Title:
- Christian directory, guiding all men vnto theyr [sic] saluation
Second part of the book of Christian excercise, appertaining to resolution or, A Christian directory, guiding all men unto their salvation
Christian directory, guiding all men unto their salvation
- At London, : [P]rinted by Iohn Charle-wood for Simon Waterson, in S. Paules Church-yarde, at Cheape-gate., 1592..
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 527,  pages)
- Christian life -- Protestant authors -- Early works to 1800.
- R.P. = Robert Parsons.
An anonymous Protestant adaptation of "A Christian directorie", an enlarged edition of Parsons' "The first booke of the Christian exercise". Cf. National Library of Scotland.
Ms. notes precede text.
Headpieces, initials, printed marginalia.
Signatures: [par.]⁶(-[par.]1) *¹² A-Y¹².
Imperfect: tightly bound with some loss of text. Lacks pages 443-446 and 527 which is supplied in manuscript.
Reproduction of original in: National Library of Scotland.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 2377:2) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition), 19382
- Parsons, Robert, 1546-1610.
Parsons, Robert, 1546-1610.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|