Whereas the Parliament in and by an act, bearing date the 14th of August, 1649 : concerning the excise; have appointed the general of their forces for the time being, to order and enjoyn all colonels, captains, officers, and souldiers under his command ...
- [London : publisher not identified, 1660]
- Early English books online
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Great Britain -- History -- Commonwealth and Protectorate, 1649-1660 -- Sources -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1649-1660 -- Sources -- Early works to 1800.
Excise tax -- England -- Early works to 1800.
- Broadsides -- England -- London -- 17th century.
- Place of Publication:
- Great Britain England London.
- Title from first lines of text.
Signed: George Monck and dated March 20th 1659.
Place and date of publication suggested by Wing (2nd edition, 1994).
Reproduction of original in: National Library of Scotland--Crawford Collections.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 3027:18) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition, 1994), A875aA
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|