The valiant soldiers last farewell, or, His dying letter to his loving lady Lucretia : to the tune of What shall I do to show how much I love her.
- Other Title:
- His dying letter to his loving lady Lucretia
- [London] : Printed for P. Brooksby, at the Golden-Ball in Pye-corner., [between 1688 and 1695]
- Early English books online
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages)) : illustrations
- Ballads -- England -- 17th century.
Broadsides -- England -- 17th century.
- Place and date of publication suggested by Wing (2nd edition).
"Licensed according to order."
First line: Farewell Lucretia my amorous jewel.
Text printed in black letter in three columns with woodcuts above first two columns.
Reproduction of original in: National Library of Scotland--Crawford Collections.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 3013:30) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition), V41
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|