A true and perfect relation of the proceedings at the Sessions-House in the Old Baily : from Wednesday the 7th of this instant March, to Fryday the 9th : being a full account of all the remarkable tryals, examinations, and condemnations of several malefactors for their several crimes : but especially, a particular narrative of the tryals and condemnation of those notorious offenders which were found guilty of that hainous and impudent crime, of stealing my lord Cancellours [sic] mace, and purse &c. ...
- Other Title:
- Caption title on p. 1: News from the Sessions-House in the Old-Bayly
- London : Printed for Benjamin Harris, 1677.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 6 pages)
- Trials -- England -- London -- Early works to 1800.
- "Licensed according to order."
Imperfect: torn with slight loss of text.
Reproduction of original in: Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 3013:15) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition), T2565A
- England and Wales. Courts of Oyer and Terminer and General Gaol Delivery.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|