A copy of a letter sent to the Commissioners of Accounts and now published for information of the Lords and Commons of England.
- [London : publisher not identified, 1693?]
- Early English books online
1 online resource (4 pages)
- England and Wales. Commissioners for Taking, Examining, and Stating the Publick Accounts of the Kingdom
Great Britain -- History -- William and Mary, 1689-1702 -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1689-1702 -- Early works to 1800.
- Caption title.
Place of publication suggested by Wing (2nd edition).
Dated on pages 2: 2d of September, 1693.
Reproduction of original in: Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2975:14) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) C6157
- England and Wales. Parliament.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|