By the Lord Lieutenant of Ireland. A proclamation. : Sydney, His most Excellent Majesty having for divers and weighty reasons, ...
- Dublin, : Printed by Andrew Crook asignee of Benjamin Tooke, printer to the King and Queen's Most Excellent Majesties, on Ormonde-Key., 1693.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages)) : coat of arms.
- Ireland. Parliament -- Early works to 1800.
Ireland -- Politics and government -- 17th century -- Sources -- Early works to 1800.
- Proclamations -- Ireland -- 17th century.
Broadsides -- Ireland -- 17th century.
- Title from caption and opening lines of text.
At foot of text: Given at Their Majesties castle of Dublin, the 27th day of March, 1693.
Signed: C. VVich.
Proroguing Parliament to the 6th of June.
Reproduction of original in: National Library of Scotland--Crawford Collections.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 3018:35) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition, 1994), I502
- Wyche, Cyril, ca. 1632-1707.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|