Iosuahs godly resolution in a conference with Caleb touching houshold gouernement for well ordering a familie: : with a twofold Catechisme for instruction of youth; the first short, for the weaker sort, set forth in sixe principall points; the latter large for other of greater growth, & followeth the order of the common authorized catechisme, and is an explanation thereof: both set forth for the benefit of his Christian friends and well-willers. / By Richard Bernard preacher of Gods word, at woork soppe in Nottingham-shire.
- Other Title:
- Josuahs godly resolution in a conference with Caleb touching houshold governement for well ordering a family
Iosuahs resolution for houshold gouernment
- [London] : Printed by Iohn Legatt, printer to the Vniuersitie of Cambridge. And are to be sold in Pauls Church-yard at the signe of the Crowne by Simon Waterson., 1609.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (96 pages)
- Catechisms, English -- Early works to 1800.
- Catechisms -- England -- 17th century.
- Place of Publication:
- Great Britain England London.
- Part 2 caption title reads: The catechisme.
Printer's ornament on t.p., headpieces, initials, printed marginalia.
Imperfect: print show-through with some loss of text.
Reproduction of original in: York Minster. Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 2418:7) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition), 1952.5
- Legat, John, -1620, printer.
Waterson, Simon, active 1584-1634, bookseller.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|