Supplications of saints. : A booke of prayers and prayses. In foure parts. I Daniels deuotio[n]. 2 Pauls assembly. 3 Dauids suite. 4 Moses song. Prayers for I Thrice euery day. 2 Companies. 3 Euery one alone. 4 Praises & graces. Wherein are three most excellent prayers, made by the late famous Queene Elizabeth. The twentietwo edition, corrected and enlarged. / By Tho. Sorocold.
- Other Title:
- Supplications of saints. A book of prayers and praises
- The twentietwo edition, corrected and enlarged. / By Tho. Sorocold.
- London : Printed by M. D[awson] for Henry Onerton [sic], and are to be sold at his shop at the entrance in of Popes-head alley, out of Lumbard streete, 1635.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 393,  pages) : portrait.
- Prayers -- Early works to 1800.
- Devotional literature -- England -- London -- 1635.
Borders (Type evidence) -- England -- London -- 1635.
- Place of Publication:
- Great Britain England London.
- Printer's name suggested by STC (2nd edition).
Imprint at colophon reads: London Printed by M.D. for Henry Overton. 1635.
The words "I Daniels ... song." are gathered on title page by a right brace; the words "I Thrice euery ... graces." are gathered on title page by a left brace.
With a final general contents table.
Title within line borders; headpieces; initials; printed marginalia.
Worcester College Library bookplate on leaf facing t.p.
Signatures: A-S¹² (-S12) (text complete).
Reproduction of original in: Worcester College (University of Oxford). Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 2416:4) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition), 22934.7
- Elizabeth I, Queen of England, 1533-1603.
Overton, Henry, active 1629-1648, bookseller.
Dawson, Mary, active 1635-1637, printer.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|