The case of the election for the shire of Wigtoun. : Leiutenant-Collonel [sic] Patrick Vans, of Barnbarrow, sitting member: The Honourable Brigadier General John Stewart, of Sorbie, petitioner.
- Other Title:
- Docket title: Case of the election for the shire of Wigtoun. For the sitting-member
- [London? : publisher not identified, 1710?]
- Early English books online
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Wigtown (Scotland) -- Politics and government -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain. Parliament -- Elections -- Early works to 1800.
Stewart, John, Brigadier General -- Early works to 1800.
Vans, Patrick -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1714-1760 -- Early works to 1800.
Scotland -- Politics and government -- 1689-1745 -- Early works to 1800.
- Imprint suggested by the British Library.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books; Tract supplement ; D2:1) s1999 miun s
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|