1570. An almanack and prognostication for. xxxvij, yeres, : verie profitable for all men, specially for phisicions, chyrurgians, men of lawe, marchauntes, mariners, husbande men, and handicraftes men : gathered out of Ciprianus Leouicius workes with the reuolutions in the ende, and all the moste necessarie rules that is nedefull to be put in any almanack. / Gathered by Philip Moore. practicioner of phisicke and chyrurgerie.
- Other Title:
- Almanack and prognostication for. xxxvii years
Fourtie yeres almanacke, with a prognostication
- Imprinted at London : by Ihon Kyngston, for Henry Saunderson., 
- Early English books online
1 online resource ( pages) : illustrations
- Ephemerides -- Early works to 1800.
Astrology -- Early works to 1800.
- Almanacs -- England -- 16th century.
- Place of Publication:
- Great Britain England London.
- A reissue of STC 484 "Fourtie yeres almanacke, with a prognostication", with added t.p. : An almanack and prognostication for .xxxvii, yeres. Colophon lacks "A verie plaine and perfecte table." Cf. STC (2nd edition).
Date of publication suggested by STC (2nd edition).
Imprint at colophon: Imprinted at London by Iohn Kingston for Henry Saunderson, and are to be soulde at his shoppe neere to the little North doore of Powles.
Title within border of type-ornaments, initials, printed marginalia.
Imperfect: faded with some loss of text.
Signatures: A-F⁸ G².
Reproduction of original in: British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 2380:4) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 484.5
- Leowitz, Cyprian, 1524-1574.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|