Tongue thou lyest, or, A recantation for writing that infamous, libellous, pamphlet, entituled Newes from the North: or a relation of the great robbery : wherein is discoursed, the infinite wrongs which Master Knowles hath thereby suffered, and the authors heartily sorrow for it / written by the author of the first booke, Maillivv Yarb.
- Other Title:
- Recantation for writing that infamous, libellous, pamphlet, entituled Newes from the North: or a relation of the great robbery
- [England? : publisher not identified], printed in the yeare, 1641.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 4 pages)
- Robbery -- England -- Yorkshire -- Early works to 1800.
- Maillivv Yarb = William Bray. Cf. ESTC.
page 1 misnumbered page 3.
Headpiece; tailpiece; initials.
Reproduction of original in: Worcester College (University of Oxford). Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 3030:18) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition, 1994), B4314A
- Newes from the North: or a relation of the great robbery.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|