The execution, speech, and confession, of Edward Coleman : vvho was drawn, hang'd and quarter'd at Tyburn, the 3d of Decemb. 1678 for high treason : giving an account of the particular crimes for which he suffer'd, his behaviour in prison after condemnation, and his last speech at the place of execution.
- Other Title:
- Execution, speech, and confession of that arch-traitor, Edward Coleman, &c.
- [London] : Printed for J. Clarke, 
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 6 pages)
- Coleman, Edward, -1678 -- Early works to 1800.
Popish Plot, 1678 -- Early works to 1800.
Trials (Treason) -- England -- Early works to 1800.
Executions and executioners -- Early works to 1800.
Place and date of publication suggested by Wing (2nd edition).
Reproduction of original in: Corpus Christi College (University of Oxford). Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2967:41) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition), E3856B
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|