To the King of these nations, the humble representation of several societies, commonly called by the name of Anabaptists: : where in short they declare their innocency, sufferings, desires & resolutions.
- London, : Printed by Simon Dover, in Martins near Aldersgate, 1660. [id est 1661]
- Early English books online
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Anabaptists -- Apologetic works -- Early works to 1800.
- Broadsides -- England -- 17th century.
- Signed: Thomas Perrot [and 25 others].
Reproduction of original in the Harvard University Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books; 1641-1700 ; 2899:34) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) T1494A
- Perrot, Thomas, active 1661.
England and Wales. Sovereign (1660-1685 : Charles II)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|