To His Excellencie, the Lord-general Cromvvel: and all the honest officers and souldiers in the army, for the Common-wealth of England. : The humble remonstrance of many thousands in, and about the city of London, on the behalf of all the free-commoners of England.
- Other Title:
- Humble remonstrance of many thousands in, and about the city of London
- [London : publisher not identified, 1653?]
- Early English books online
1 online resource (8 pages)
- Great Britain -- History -- Commonwealth and protectorate, 1649-1660 -- Early works to 1800.
London (England) -- History -- 17th century -- Early works to 1800.
- Caption title.
Imprint suggested by Wing.
Includes petition "To the Right Honourable the Councel of state," pages 6, dated Sept. 4, 1649, and signed by William Pendred and ten others.
Reproduction of original in the Sutro Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books; 1641-1700 ; 2899:22) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition), T1353A
- Pendred, William.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|