The case of the Lord Mayor and Aldermen of the city of London, in relation to the offices of the said city.
- [London : publisher not identified, 169-?]
- Early English books online
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- London (England) -- History -- 17th century -- Early works to 1800.
London (England) -- Officials and employees -- Selection and appointment -- Early works to 1800.
- Broadsides -- England -- 17th century.
- Caption title.
Place and date of publication suggested by Wing (2nd edition).
Docket title is the same as caption title.
Reproduction of original in: Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2951:12) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) C1106aA
- City of London (England). Court of Aldermen.
City of London (England). Lord Mayor.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|