A particular account of the late great engagement in the North of Ireland : With the total defeat of the Irish, and after the killing 6000 of the Irish on the place, the taking their baggage and ammunition, and the Scotch and English remaining masters of the field.
- London : Printed for John Bower, 1689.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Ireland -- History -- War of 1689-1691 -- Campaigns -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- History -- William and Mary, 1689-1702 -- Early works to 1800.
- Broadsides -- England -- 17th century.
- Caption title.
Reproduction of original in: Folger Shakespeare Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2924:1) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) P583 variant
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|