Stationer's-Hall, April 26. 1694. : Whereas notice hath been given by the master of the Company of Stationers that complaint hath been to him made and an information for and on the behalf of Their Majesties ...
- Other Title:
- Whereas notice hath been given by the master of the Company of Stationers that complaint hath been to him made and an information for and on the behalf of Their Majesties
- [London? : publisher not identified, 1694]
- Early English books online
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Publishers and publishing -- Law and legislation -- Early works to 1800.
Paper industry -- England -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1689-1702 -- Early works to 1800.
Stationers' Company (London, England)
- Broadsides -- England -- 17th century.
- Title from capiton and first lines of text.
Place and date of publication suggested by Wing (2nd edition).
Signed at end: Nicholas Hooper.
Reproduction of original in: British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2987:10) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) W1628A
- Stationers' Company (London, England)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|