Articles to be enquired of within the diocesse of Lincolne, in the generall and trienniall visitation of the right reuerend Father in God Iohn by Gods prouidence, bishop of Lincolne, lord keeper of the great Seal of England..
- Imprinted at London, : [publisher not identified], 1625..
- Early English books online
1 online resource ( pages)
- Visitations, Ecclesiastical -- England -- Early works to 1800.
Church of England -- Pastoral letters and charges -- Early works to 1800.
- Printer is given as Eliot's Court Press in STC (2nd edition).
Printer's device (McK. 390) on t.p.; initial; head- and tail-pieces.
Signatures: A-B⁴ (last leaf blank?).
Reproduction of original in: Trinity College (Dublin, Ireland). Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 2328:10) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 10241
- Williams, John, 1582-1650.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|